There is lots happening in Port Adelaide over the festive season.
Eating and Entertainment
- Breakfast places – Pancakes at the Port, Café Cocos, Port Mall Argos
- Hotels on the weekends – Lighthouse, Admiral, British,
- Korked and Michonne the help you enjoy beautiful wines in the evenings
- Bamyan Hotel the new Afghan restaurant is open every day
- Argos the Greek Restaurant is open every day from 9am and for breakfast
till late, including Christmas Day
- The Port’s hotels are open except for Christmas Day. Live Music, cold
beer and great food. Try for weekend breakfast the The British Hotel,
Port Admiral, Lighthouse Wharf Hotel , Birkenhead Tavern
- The new brews are on at the Commercial Hotel and Port Dock Hotel.
- The Port Adelaide Visitor Information Centre will be open every day
except Christmas Day to guide visitors around the area
- The Clipper is open for tours every day except Christmas and New Years
- Dolphin Explorer operating every day except Christmas and Christmas
Eve with 2 daily cruises.
- The National Railway museum and SA Maritime Museum open daily
except Christmas Day 10-4pm.
- Aviation Museum is open 10.30-4.30 daily except Christmas Day
- Fishermen’s Wharf Markets are open 24/12 and 31/12 9-5pm
- Beautiful Jackalope Gallery is open 11-5pm exc public holiday
- The amazing Port Emporium is defiantly worth a visit 11-5 Thursday,
Friday, Saturday and Sunday. (And Monday public holidays)
- Need a trim the Spot Barber will be there to keep you looking ship shape
- Shopping – Port Mall Shopping Centre, Foodland, Coles and Kmart will be
open usual hours except for public holidays.